Thursday 13 May 2010

Musing and mysteries about Laura:

From Q's journal about Laura -

Lately, I have been reading all sorts of stories in the news about these revelations in relation to Laura's murder, which range from mention of this cult to other -- I had some idea of her involvement with the drugs and rest, and I really did try to stop her with some of it, but ..

in the end, Laura became swept in a lot of things, and I don't know that she would even recognize herself at hearing these stories now. I am determined to actually find out myself in who was responsible for the death of my best friend, and I also want to speak to this editor of the paper. News is just that, the news, but I wonder how much she knows now as well.

I did get a mysterious note the other day that contained something about Laura, but I have no idea who left it. It just said one sentence:

Laura won't have have the laugh in the end, I will.

That was it, and I have to wonder. I haven't let the cops or anyone know about this yet. It was left at the record store in a box with a single white rose.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, upon the stair,
    I met a man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    I wish, I wish he’d go away...

    --"Antigonish" by Hughes Mearns

    ReplyDelete