Tuesday 25 May 2010

Q's contemplations - Laura's journal:

I had a rather interesting meeting the other day with the reporter from the local paper known as the 'Daily Sin'. I think that Dita is actually the editor of the entire publication, and I have followed her stories with some interest. So far, she's actually managed to put out what seems to be facts without casting too much ugliness on what is already a bad situation with Laura's murders.

Dita mentioned about this possibly being related to other killings, or maybe it was that detective that did that. In any fashion, this could have been one more death in a string committed by the same person or group. I say group as I remember this cult being mentioned as well as Laura mentioning it. So, I have to put them into my list of suspects as well.

I need to find out more about Laura's boyfriend too. Isn't he likely to be high on the list of suspects? I'd think so. Dita and I talked about Laura's journal, and I remember. How could I forget?

Laura and I both kept them, and I know exactly where her's is hidden. I am going to retrieve her diary in the next couple of days.

Maybe it will shed some light on what happened, but if nothing else, at least I will get to feel her close again in some way. I really miss my best friend.

- Entry from Q's diary

No comments:

Post a Comment