Sunday 9 May 2010

Letters to the Editor

Submitted by Drake Lavender

This morning the prison phone in my office rang. However, from the beginning I got a strange feeling about the call. When I looked at the display screen rather than a phone number showing up, I only saw "UNKNOWN". Hesitantly, I answered the call where a masked voice said "The secret is here." Before I had time to ask a question, I heard the phone click then silence.

Immediately I had the SRPD trace all calls placed in the last hour, and the only one with *67 placed in front of it came from the office in the port.

Immediately I went to the port to try to catch whomever gave this tip to me for further questioning, but there wasn't a soul to be seen...anywhere.

After searching for "the secret" for over an hour, I stepped onto the docked boat and found handcuffs and a strange white mask. I can only assume that the mask was from a Hedoian. The clues are currently being analyzed by the SRPD. Further details will be released as confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment