Thursday 13 May 2010

Nancy gets a text

I stretches a bit and get out my book as i hear my phone go off and reaches for it behind her. I smile, looking at the name on the screen and open up the text that was sent wondering if there any news.

:::Text Message from Katey Haystack:


Hey sorry to hear about your cousin love, I hope everything works out. BTW I may have some info that sound relevent, A aguaintence of mine Lynx Debruyere told me that she knew your cousin
she claimed that she was dealing to her boyfriend,Trans somebody, and only really knew her in passing, although Lynx does sometimes warp the truth abit. I seen this trans guy around DE seem decent enough. Anja knows him well,
:::end of text

I frown looking at the name Lynx for a moment and then the other name metioned shaking her head,, getting up and walk to the basement stairs and then down,, I got some snoopin to do

1 comment: